Wednesday, March 6, 2013

This and that.

WELL. I am unhappy to report I have NOT gotten any better at keeping the house clean, meal planning for Steve, or making him breakfast in the morning and packing him a lunch. It's only been OVER A YEAR. (Sigh.)
Being married has shown me how truly selfish I am. I always knew I was a little too selfish - but I did not realize the extent that I was until I got married.
It has always been hard for me to balance just myself and God. Making sure God was first in my life has never been easy. But now I am juggling God, a husband, and myself.
...It makes me worry about having children. Am I too selfish to have kids?
Sheesh. I hope I get better at this!

I mentioned to one of my clients tonight that I use to be five sizes bigger than I am now. She was shocked. I wonder if most people just think I have always looked this way.
I wish I had pictures of me before. Oh, well!

WORKOUT: 10 miles on the treadmill after lunch. It makes it easier knowing I don't have to run outside in the cold. :) Longest I have ran in almost two weeks. My last long run was 15 - I have some catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment