Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Workout & New Recipe!

Alright. I am going to try to make this quick - I need to start working on dinner for Steve soon. :)

Yesterday I did a TABATA workout at home (in the back yard while tanning :D!) and today I am SO sore!! It is a workout by Amanda Russell found HERE. Can I be honest? Of course I can, it's my blog! She kind of annoys me. This workout really pushed me, though! TABATA always kicks my butt. It's amazing. Haha! Tonight I am going to try a new class at the gym - either piloxing or power cycling. I haven't picked yet! I know I would love power cycling, but piloxing just has me so curious about it..

I finally made these protein cookies!! Not sure where the recipe is from - pinterest? Some blog? I took a picture of it on my phone so I have no clue. I read soo many different blogs for recipes/work out ideas. Anyway, here it is!



I, of course used natural peanut butter WITHOUT SUGAR (WATCH LABELS!! JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS "NATURAL" DOES NOT MEAN THERE IS NO ADDED SUGAR!) and I somehow forgot to put in salt. This was so easy to make, I don't know how I missed it, but I did, and Steve and I think they didn't even need it! However, they were a tiny bit more dry than I like my cookies to be so Steve recommended next time I double the greek yogurt. I will definitely make these again!




On another note: Steve and I have exciting news!! We picked our first tomato!!!!

We are looking forward to many more this season! Our tomato plants are HUGE and there are many green ones already growing! :)
 TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment